A reference to look up employers’ diversity and inclusion initiatives in the workplace, supplier contracting, markets and other areas
Co-presented by DiversityRegistry.com, IMDiversity.com and BlackCollegian.com
THE DIVERSITY REGISTRY is a reference resource where job seekers and others can research and compare information from employers with active diversity programs according to a wide range of indicators — from diversity recruitment and inclusion programs to supplier diversity and contracting opportunities to minority community involvement and award recognitions, and more.
The Diversity Registry provides quick access to an employer’s specific diversity programs information on their website or published/downloadable elsewhere. The Diversity Registry is also where employers can present additional or time-sensitive information about their organizational diversity initiatives, news and announcements.
Newly added this fall, the extended features, the Diversity 500 and Top Diversity Directors, provide additional reference to the diversity webpages and select diversity executives at the 500 largest corporations.
The complete Diversity Registry may be viewed at DiversityRegistry.com, but also searched from IMDiversity.com/registry and BlackCollegian.com/registry, with additions published in THE BLACK COLLEGIAN Magazine.
Or, View by Diversity Look-up Category
- Diversity & Inclusion – General
- CEO Statement/Quote on Diversity
- Employee Affinity Groups and Diversity Networks
- Supplier Diversity & Contracting Programs
- Diversity Awards and Recognitions
- Entry-Level/College Diversity Initiatives
- Workplace Diversity, Employees and Culture
- Minority Community Involvement and Outreach
- Global Diversity / Multicultural Markets
- New! The Diversity 500 and Top Diversity Directors