Maryville University —
Women pursuing leadership roles can learn from the stories and insights of a few successful female billionaires.
As of 2019, 244 of the 2,153 billionaires worldwide are women, according to Forbes.
Becoming a powerful and wealthy leader in any industry requires dedication, perseverance, and hard work.
Maryville University has release a resource guilde titled, 11 Lessons to Learn from Top Female Billionaires.
This in-depth resource guide was created for women business leaders, entrepreneurs and business organizations who are looking to share information about women leadership tips and advice from successful women.
This guide provides detailed insights and resources on the following topics:
- Statistics and analysis on women leadership
- Stories of successful female billionaires
- Challenges every woman face due to gender diversity
- Inspiring and educational lessons for entrepreneurs
- Tips or valuable lessons for successful business women leaders
- Women empowerment programs
To learn more, check out the infographic below.
For more oinformation visit Maryville University just released this resource guide titled, 11 Lessons to Learn from Top Female Billionaires.