Free Online Event: African American Wisdom Summit February 2016
In recent times, it’s easy to experience heartbreak over the struggles facing our communities and our global family – even our own loved ones.
Everywhere you turn, it seems you hear about (and sometimes even witness first-hand) violence, racism, corruption, planetary destruction, human rights abuses and more.
And it can be difficult to know where to turn to find the inspiration, soul-powered practices and guidance we need to not only transcend these challenges, but to discover UNITY as well as great personal and collective healing.
That’s why we want to invite you to a life-changing (and culture-changing!) free online gathering, the African American Wisdom Summit.
I’m excited to be among visionaries, community leaders and cultural change advocates – including people like LeVar Burton, Dr. Cynthia James, Michael Sam, Nikki Giovanni, Sonya Renee Taylor, Luisah Teish and so many others.
To honor Black History Month in a truly unique way, African Americans and allies of every ethnicity are coming together to explore ways of addressing our history of injustice while also celebrating the positive steps being taken to create a society where EVERYONE thrives.
I hope you’ll participate in this extraordinary FREE online event presented by The Shift Network.
During this powerful month-long gathering, we’ll cherish the unique flavors, traditions and spiritual wisdom that African Americans and others of the African Diaspora contribute to our society through wise leadership, profound artistry, words of truth and inspired actions that transcend what we believe to be possible.
Join us to discover:
– Ways you can become empowered to create change by using your heart, your voice and your connection with Spirit
– Accessible, soul-powered practices you can use in your daily life to support personal and collective healing
– A deeper awareness of the African American experience and the unspoken power dynamics people of color face every day
– Positive, inspirational stories of individuals making positive shifts (both large and small) despite facing racism
– Self-care, creativity and other restorative practices that can help you sustain inspired action in social justice work
– A fascinating look at the embodied, holistic, spiritual healing traditions of Africa and the African diaspora
– Effective ways to integrate the wisdom that is naturally, organically and authentically within you and your community
Now’s the time to ignite a great transformation that reunites our American family, fosters the healing of the past, and forges a more sacred future together.
This extraordinary gathering is not only for African Americans, but for ALL citizens of the world who wish to be blessed, transformed and bear witness to the flowering of real genius and great love from a people who have gleaned profound wisdom in the process of transcending a traumatized history.
Register for this illuminating event and become inspired and empowered to create sustainable changes… in your life, your neighborhood and in our global community.
Terrie M. Williams
For more information, please visit our website