- Afghan pilots learn air assault tactics from 101st
- International news briefs
- Dalai Lama’s Indiana-born nephew hopes for free Tibet
- Obama exhorts good deeds by Morehouse graduates
- Teens spearheaded Louisville desegregation effort
- Tougaloo College plans civil rights commemorations
- Mourners gather to remember Malcolm X’s grandson
- Farrakhan to Detroit: Investment needed in city
- Drake U. launches program to retain minorities
- St. Bernard settles Katrina housing lawsuits
St. Mary’s is a 167-bed, comprehensive hospital serving central Missouri with 1,166 employees, 250 affiliated physicians and 300 volunteers.
Raytheon is a technology leader specializing in defense, homeland security, and other government markets throughout the world.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology is an independent, coeducational and privately endowed university, which admitted its first students in 1865.
As a globally recognized employer and a world-class hospitality and lodging leader, Marriott knows our most important asset is our employees.
Hofstra University can help you get where you want to go, with small classes, dedicated faculty and a beautiful, energized campus, plus all the opportunities of New York City within easy reach.
“My thanks, therefore, for this timely article which greatly assisted me in preparation for recruiting Black students to the graduate engineering program at Stanford.”
- Harold K. Boyd,
Associate Dean of Student Affairs,